Hi all,

I'd like to propose removing all the functional spec pages from the
documentation web application.

My reasoning for this proposal is, in short, that we aren't using or
maintaining these pages.

I don't recall any discussion of these docs on the dev list, proposals
to change them, proposals for additions etc.

There have been changes but going back over the changes from the last 10
years (and there are very few of them) they each appear to be part of a
wider global change that is updating something or removing references to
a feature that has been removed.

Should someone want to revive these pages, or more likely a subset of
them, they'll always be in the history.

Thoughts?