On 15/08/2020 18:11, Mark Thomas wrote:
> On 14/08/2020 15:06, Mark Thomas wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am seeing consistent failures for the TestParserNoStrictWhitespace on
>> Travis for s390x.
>>
>> Rather than proxying my testing through Travis, I am trying to get
>> access to a free instance via IBM's cloud. I need to jump through some
>> account upgrade hoops to do that and IBM's systems seem to have
>> something against me at the moment.
>>
>> I'll keep the list posted re progress but expect to see at least 3
>> failures when the unit tests run on s390x for now.
>
> I have access to a test instance running the same version of Ubuntu and
> 11.0.8 (rather than 11.0.7). Installing 11.0.7 is proving tricky at the
> moment.
>
> I am currently unable to repeat the failures seen on Travis and I don't
> think it is related to the Java version.
>
> I do, however, see other test failures which I'll take a look at.

Nothing to see unfortunately. The usual failures when multicast is
disabled and a non-standard openssl build is used.

Doh! Just realised that the JDKs used by Travis are downloadable from
Github.

/me goes to run tests with 11.0.7

As suspected, running the tests with 11.0.7 rather than 11.0.8 doesn't
recreate the failures we are seeing on Travis.

I'll see what I can do to add some debug info to the logs for the Travis
failures.