Hi, can I ask the following questions to this mailing list?

After upgrading the version of tomcat9, IIS linkage has stopped working.
As stated in the subject, when I upgraded tomcat 9.0.37, ISAPI redirect does
not work successfully.

environment
・Windows Server 2016
・IIS10
・Isapi redirect.dll 1.2.46
・Tomcat 9.0.31 → 9.0.37

The error 503 message that has occurred is as follows.
------
Service Temporarily Unavailable!
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance
downtime or capacity problems.
Please try again later.
Tomcat/ISAPI/isapi_redirector/1.2.46
------

It has been confirmed that the management screen opens at localhost:8080 after
the version upgrade.
It is thought that tomcat is operating alone, and I think that it is not
possible to link with IIS via ISAPI.

Please teach me what kind of settings do I need to use tomcat 9.0.37 to work
with IIS?

I would appreciate yours reply.
Thank's.

Selma