Please read my reply describing the detailed consequences of this change.

The behaviour only changes n a corner case, which only exists since our
latest version 1.2.20, wihch is not very old. everything that was
possible with JkEnvVar before 1.2.20 neither changed in 1.2.20 not due
to this patch.

Regards,

Rainer