Hi,

@webservlet & @webListner annotations aren't working.

Classes in which we are using these annotations are present in jar which is
getting scanned but registration of servlet with tomcat is not happening.

What we have tried to fix:

  1.  To confirm the issue we downgraded Tomcat version in Mercury 10.5 from
Tomcat 9 to Tomcat 7. With Tomcat 7,  servlets get registered with Tomcat and
hence annotation scanning is happening as desired.
  2.  Tried setting properties values mentioned in the
$INFA_HOME/tomcat/conf/catalina.properties file related to "jarSkip", but no
luck.
  3.  Tried adding "metadata-complete" tag to false/true in web.xml as per
Servlet 4.0 specification, but no luck.

Things that worked-
1 - We put these classes at web-inf\classes folder,
2 - Added entry for the servlet in we.xml file.

Since in our case these servlets are dynamically added via installer. We can't
use any of the above method.

Can anyone please help us with this?

We are using below configuration:
Tomcat version details: