Hi,

Now that we crossed the finish line with TomEE compatibility, I'd like to
give back the BOM changes according to this discussion.

I did the updated and created another subclass for
DefaultServletEncodingBaseTest
[image: image.png]
Did some fixes around that test to take the changes into account.
I'll see if I can get this to fully pass

[image: image.png]

Good news, it's backward compatible as we wanted.
I may post if I need some help or guidance.

As soon as it's done, I believe we want a bugzilla ticket so I can link it
to a PR?