All,

The translations we manage via POEditor are currently corrupted. This is entirely my fault. In trying to fix a small bug, I introduced a bigger one.

No translations have been lost. Reverting my fix and re-exporting the translations from a clean git checkout will restore everything. However, I would still like to fix the small bug so I'll be working on this for the next few hours which means the translations will remain corrupted for that time.

I'll post again when the translations have been restored. Hopefully with the small bug fixed as well.