Am 2021-05-26 um 15:29 schrieb Mark Thomas:
On 25/05/2021 17:27, Michael Osipov wrote:
Mark,

since you are going to remove all bits soon, will you rename Java items with still carry the APR substring? E.g., AprLifecycleListener will be a misleading name for obvious reasons.

I hadn't considered that but it seems like a good opportunity to remove some of the confusion that that naming has caused. I think a switch to TomcatNativeLifecylcleListener would work.

My expectation is that in the early milestone releases for 10.1.x that the listener looks for Tomcat Native 1.2.x but at some point before the first stable release it switches to Tomcat Native 2.0.x. That assumes we find the time to create Tomcat Native 2.0.x. Given that it will mostly be deleting code, that should be doable.

Have also a look at build.xml: test.apr.loc should also be renamed to test.tomcat-native.loc.