On 31/08/2021 21:44, Rémy Maucherat wrote:
On Tue, Aug 31, 2021 at 8:02 PM Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

Hi all,

Things are looking good for the September release. We do need the Tomcat
Native 1.2.31 vote to complete first (thanks for your vote Rémy). If you
have time to test with 1.2.31 your vote would be really helpful as we
only have 2 votes so far.

Assuming 1.2.31 passes, I'll complete the release then update the Tomcat
branches, test and then tag. If everything goes well, we should have
release votes running by the end of the week and hopefully a little sooner.

Ok. Should I backport the UserDatabase changes ? They are rather
independent of anything else.

No objection here.