<snip/>

I now have a different set of tests failing:

* org.apache.catalina.valves.rewrite.TestResolverSSL.NIO.txt
* org.apache.catalina.valves.rewrite.TestResolverSSL.NIO2.txt
* org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TestClientCert.NIO.txt
* org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TestClientCert.NIO2.txt
* org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TestCustomSsl.NIO.txt
* org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TestCustomSsl.NIO2.txt
* org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TestCustomSslTrustManager.NIO.txt
* org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TestCustomSslTrustManager.NIO2.txt

Sorry. That is my fault.

I messed up the back-port of the Java 19 changes and broke Jre8Compat support.

As well as a few tests it has broken / changed TLS behaviour when running on Java 8.

I'm afraid it will need a new tag.

I have fixed this locally and am just re-running the tests. I'll commit the fix once the tests complete - assuming they pass.