Hi all,

Given the regression in the previous set of releases and that it is the beginning of October, my intention is to start the October release round shortly.

I have a couple of things I want to look at before I tag the releases as well as running my usual checks with the unit tests. Hopefully, I'll be in a position to tag later today.

I believe the other RMs are at ApacheCon this week so - unless there are objections - I'm intending to tag and release the full set of releases myself: 10.1.x, 10.0.x, 9.0.x and 8.5.x.