On 1/10/24 09:20, Mark Thomas wrote:
On 09/01/2024 18:16, jean-frederic clere wrote:
Hi,

While testing 10.1.18 I have the remaining failing tests:
com/sun/ts/tests/servlet/api/jakarta_servlet_http/cookie/URLClient.java#setMaxAgePositiveTest
com/sun/ts/tests/servlet/pluggability/api/jakarta_servlet_http/cookie/URLClient.java#setMaxAgePositiveTest

Those 2 are due to the TCK expecting the old netscape date format...
somthing like:  "EEE, dd-MMM-yy HH:mm:ss z"
Does it make sense to tell it is a TCK mistake (and report it) or do we need to resurrect the old LegacyCookieProcessor?

See https://github.com/jakartaee/servlet/issues/471

Those tests should be excluded. Are you using 6.0.1 of the TCK?

I have retried with 6.0.1 that helps ;-)

com/sun/ts/tests/servlet/spec/defaultcontextpath/URLClient.java#getDefaultContextPathTest

We know this one won't pass.

+1

With 6.0.1 that is the only one failing.

com/sun/ts/tests/servlet/spec/security/clientcert/Client.java#clientCertTest
com/sun/ts/tests/servlet/spec/security/clientcertanno/Client.java#clientCertTest

Those 2 are due to key/cert of the TCK being so old: My JVM version reject them as too small...

Raise an issue for that please so they get updated for Servlet 6.1

It seems they are passing with 6.0.1 so we are GOOD!

com/sun/ts/tests/signaturetest/servlet/ServletSigTest.java#signatureTest
Do we care about this one?

Yes.

This one should pass although from memory getting the setup right was tricky.

If no one complains I will document those as not passing in https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TOMCAT/Servlet+TCK+6.0

Thanks,

Cheers

Jean-Frederic