De : Filip Hanik - Dev Lists [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : vendredi 14 décembre 2007 20:53
À : Tomcat Developers List
Objet : trunk development

In the near future, I plan to add the following to trunk

1. annotation dependency injection patch
2. cluster JMX configurations
3. any NIO improvements that haven't been ported

I've also completed a non blocking comet write implementation in
sandbox, and will write some demo/sample apps to demonstrate before I
suggest moving forward with it.

Filip