Yoav Shapira wrote:
On Feb 5, 2008 3:26 AM, jean-frederic clere <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The normal way is to go through the incubator process.

Why?  This is not a new project, Guy is not becoming a committer yet.
This is a code contribution from a committer and a volunteer.  It's
not different in spirit than a small new feature enhancement posted to
Bugzilla.  All we need is the iCLA from the volunteer and the code the
be posted to our public issue tracking system as a contribution.

It is just I thing it is too big for that.

Cheers

Jean-Frederic

Yoav