abhu_05 wrote:
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii to all of you,
I m new to tomcat i am using it for first time ,i ahve tomcat in compressed form i have extracted it into " c:\",now i set path="%PATH%";c:\jdk1.3.0_02\bin;.;" and i set
classpath=%CLASSPATH%;c:\jdk1.3.0_02\lib;.; and set JAVA_HOME=c:\jdk1.3.0_02
and open command prompt  and go to tomcat's  bin directory and where i
execute it's startup.bat batch file and after pressing enter new windiow
open but it  close before reading it and tomcat server did not run plzzzzzzz
telll me if anyone know wat is the problem ,ymy server is not running  when
i have already set JAVA_HOME,,,,,,
plzzzzzzz help me

Please use the users list.

http://tomcat.apache.org/lists.html