It looks like you are keeping a reference to some object (like the
Request or Response, or OutputStream) and reusing it, while you should
not access it outside the scope of request processing.

I cannot go into details now, but all these messages and stack traces
look familiar. Such questions are asked somehow once in a month.

Maybe it is even in the FAQ list. Try to search the archives.