Mark Thomas wrote:

What mitigations are you thinking of?

The description is intended to be sufficient for a user to determine if they match the vulnerability conditions. And this for this notice I believe it meets this criteria.

In this case there is no way of configuring yourself away from the vulnerability. If you use a RequestDispatcher, you are vulnerable.

My mistake, I understood that if the user was strictly using ISO-8859-1
encoding they were not vulnerable.  But I might have missed a few posts
in the backchannel, as I was away teaching all week.