On 06.03.2009 08:39, Mladen Turk wrote:
Rainer Jung wrote:
On 05.03.2009 15:23, Rainer Jung wrote:
Hi,

I uploaded testing tarballs of mod_jk 1.2.28-dev to

http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/tomcat-connectors/jk/source

CAUTION: at this point in time the web server still shows the older
revision 750390. The revision I uploaded last was 750438. I already
waited 2 hours, but the sync seems to take longer. Please do not use the
750390.

Did anybody use them already? Because of BZ 46808 and the fact, that
deletions are only done once a day, I would like to quickly move the
750438 files out of the folders in order to be able to update the
revision without waiting another night. It seems the remove job didn't
yet do it's work.

If you want 750438 back, because you alrady put work into it, please
let me know. Otherwise I'll generate a new revision.

There's nothing in dev/dist.

That's what I tied to express with the previous Email ;)

Can you cc the dist files to your people's dir as well

Did that:

http://people.apache.org/~rjung/mod_jk-dev/

But as described above, it would be nice to first check BZ 46808 before building binaries.

I saw your comment, but also added another one. Please have a look.

The problem with the dev/dist is: It is easy to add or overwrite files, but once there, you need to wait over night if you want to remove them from the web. The delete sync is not done hourly, it is only done daily. So purging an old snapshot is much slower than adding a new one.

Regards,

Rainer