Hello, Dear All,
   First, thank you very much for you valuable comments, Mark.
   I've revised my project plan based on the comments of Mark, since I could
not edit my proposal any longer, I wrote the revised version of project plan
in a comment of my proposal, you can find it for certain by searching the
"Show Student Proposal" page with "xiaodong xie wrote". Sorry for this
inconvenience.
   I am now getting myself familiar with the Servlet Container Profile of
JSR-196 in order to move the Authentication funcationality of valve into
some independent structure consistence with JSR-196. This part will be added
into my project proposal in some comment later.
   Any more comments, feedback and criticism to my proposal are welcomed.

--
Sincerely yours and Best Regards,
Xie Xiaodong