Kirk True wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I had some problems building 5.5.27 as pulled from
> http://tomcat.apache.org/download-55.cgi.
Thanks for the report.

> The first issue was that I couldn't use a JDK 1.4.2-level compiler as it
> chokes on the class format of the JUnit libraries.
I'll look into this.

> Using JDK 1.6 didn't
> work because of the fact that the java.sql.Wrapper class methods aren't
> implemented in the connection pool module classes.
That is a know issue with DBCP that has been fixed. We are currently
fixing the remaining DBCP (and POOL) issues so we can have a release.

> Secondly, there are some version problems in the
> build.properties.default for which I've submitted a patch (below).
The version number is a known issue. It has been left as is as is was
discovered after the release.

The tc native version is correct. That is the version that shipped with
5.5.27. It is available from the archive.