We use xbean-finder for this in geronimo/openejb/etc.

http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/xbean/xbean-finder/3.5/

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/xbean/trunk/xbean-finder

We also have a servlet 3.0 spec jar I've been trying to keep up to date with the glassfish javadocs.

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/geronimo/specs/geronimo-servlet_3.0_spec/1.0-EA-SNAPSHOT/

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/specs/trunk/geronimo-servlet_3.0_spec

thanks
david jencks