2009/8/15 Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>:
> kkoli...@apache.org wrote:
>> +  Note:
>> +    - I cannot test bug 45403 on Windows, as it is Un*x-specific
>
> I assume you mean that you haven't been able to test this on *nix. If
> not, ignore most of what I have written below :)
>
> There are a couple of options here.
> As an Apache committer, you can apply for a full MSDN license. This
> should come up again shortly as the current licenses expire in November.
> You could then use MS's virtual server.
>
> I use VMWare Workstation (which you have to pay for) but VMWare server
> is available for free and should do what you need to do to test stuff on
> *nix.

Thank you for your suggestions, Mark.

It is useful information, I haven't heard about that MSDN opportunity
before. Let's see if I will need that, I do not right now.

I am using VMWare Player (the free one), and have two different Linux
VMs to run with it. Maybe I shouldn't be lazy to fire up one of them
next time.

Thanks for testing.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko