Henri Yandell wrote:
> Did this go through Mark?

No. It fell off my radar. I'll try and get back to it. I'll let floks
know in advance before I change anything.

> Where do I commit the Taglibs site?

At the minute, the ideal would be as part of:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/site/trunk/

I don't know how well that would fit in with how the tag libs site is
generated currently. If that won't work, do whatever you think is
reasonable. We can always refine/adjust later.

Mark