From: Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 1:57 AM
Subject: Switching incubator.apache.org to svnpubsub?
To: gene...@incubator.apache.org

Hi general@,

I'd like to suggest switching incubator.apache.org over to svnpubsub.
(We can do so by filing a JIRA like INFRA-2349:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-2349)

This would mean that any commits made to the site-publish tree would
automatically be deployed to the site.  No more delays, no more SSH
and SVN up fun.  Yay.  This does mean you trade off the fact that you
can't delay anything - but, in general, I think that's fine for the
incubator site and would substantially lower the barrier of entry to
folks working on the Incubator site.  Often times, people's first
experience with the ASF is through the podlings, so I think it would
be nice if we could make it a bit easier to publish the incubator.a.o
site.

What do folks think?  -- justin