On 05/02/2010 17:53, ma...@apache.org wrote:
> Author: markt
> Date: Fri Feb  5 17:53:29 2010
> New Revision: 907018

> Log:
> Remainder of Pipeline clean up. The Pipeline interface is now used in place
> of StandardPipeline throughout the code base.

My plan / hope / wish for Tomcat 7 is to do similar clean up for the
other components so we consistently use interfaces rather than
implementations throughout with the intention of making it easier to
embed / extend Tomcat.

Pipeline was one of the easiest components to clean-up. Some of them may
take a fair amount of unpicking. I'm not going to do this in one big
commit. I'll do it bit by bit as I get a few spare minutes (like now
when my flight is delayed).

As always, help (committers) or patches (contributors) welcome.