Thanks for  the answer Mark :)

I have started to fork the Tomcat to implement a Java EE Web Profile, called
Web Enterprise Server :)

My reasons:
1* Without touching source code it is impossible to implement such a
product.
2*  I also do not like code conventions used in Tomcat (for example ,
listener-observer model.). I will implement an interfaces and use interfaces
on all core modules instead of using implementation classes.
3* I do no like to build it via complex ant scripts. I will create a maven
module for each of the projects. I think that each current project will
provide one/two modules.

Thanks;

--Gurkan