There is a servlet that dumps all JMX objects - in a strange format ( like
manifest or INI file - not hard to parse ).
Would be great ( and quite easy ) to make it also output json.

All information you want should be there - and much more. Exposing new data
is also easy.

You can also use some of the JMX access methods - RMI, etc.

Costin