Hi;

In the documentation of context.xml(
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/context.html) it says relate
with "antiResourceLocking" attribute:

"Please note that setting this flag to true in applications that are outside
the appBase for the Host (the webapps directory by default) will cause the
application to be *deleted* on Tomcat shutdown. You probably don't want to
do this, so think twice before setting antiResourceLocking=true on a webapp
that's outside the appBase for its Host."

I have tried it with Tomcat 6.0.20, but it does not delete application from
docBase of the context. It just deletes application from temp/ folder at
shutdown. This is also the same for applications running on "webapps/"
(appBase of the Host).

Is this correct behaviour? or did I misunderstand the above explanation?

Thanks;

--Gurkan