On 03.01.2011 17:49, Mark Thomas wrote:
Hope everyone had a good holiday.

Thanks, hope you had good holidays too!

I think it is time for another 7.0.x release. I'll start going through
the open bugs this week and depending on how long that takes probably
get to the point where 7.0.6 is tagged end of this week / beginning of next.

+1

On related news, I managed to spend some time over the holidays setting
up a new Jira installation for the ASF that we'll be able to use to test
Tomcat 7. There are a few things still to do before that goes live but
we should have the ASF Jira running on Tomcat 7.0.latest in a month or two.

Great!

Rainer