+1 sounds good

Filip

On 5/18/2011 7:38 AM, Mark Thomas wrote:
All,

We have the option to move to svnpubsub for managing our releases.
Rather than copying artefacts to people.a.o and then waiting for rsync
(every around 2 hours) we would commit the artefacts to svn and a commit
hook would update the /dist/tomcat area on the www servers immediately.

If folks would like to go this route, I am happy to do the work on our
end to migrate /dist/tomcat to svnpubsub.