On 15.06.2011 08:18, 姚伟斌 wrote:
> Hi, folks,
>
> I have some questions about the ajp1.3 connector. Is there any other
> official document for ajp1.3 connector? This url (
> http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/ajp/ajpv13a.html) seems lack of
> something.

No, that is the official protocol documentation.

> In Send Body Chunk Packet, Is always there an extra zero byte with each
> packet chunk? Include the zero length chunk?

Hmm, not sure what you mean, you would need to show a packet dump.

Since you mention a zero length chunk: this could be the use of the
cping/cpong feature (connection testing), which uses packets with empty
bodies.

You can always use mod_jk with JkLogLevel trace to get a complete packet
dump of communications and compare with your implementation.

If you have additions for the docs, let us know, so that we can include it.

> I have developed a module for the AJP connection between Nginx and Tomcat(
> https://github.com/yaoweibin/nginx_ajp_module/tree/test_for_ferenc).

Cool.

> But it
> seems there are some problems with the response body chunk

If you present readable packet dumps and ask more precisely about which
bytes you are unsure, we might be able to explain :)

Regards,

Rainer