2012/3/6 Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>:
> Hi,
>
> Converted html files (no mater which tool used)
> just look ugly. I see no point of having trash-like content
> distributed, so can we just axe those conversion?
>
> The content is already present in src as generated html file(s)
> so converting them to .txt is useless if unreadable and IMHO
> nowadays everyone has a web browser at disposal ;)
>
> Objections?

I reviewed the tomcat-connectors-1.2.32-src.zip file and actually the
textual versions were hard to find.

The HTML docs are in /docs, and there are a plenty of them, but those
textual files are in native/CHANGES and native/NEWS.

+1 to drop them.

I think that if one does not have a browser, it would be easier to
read the *.xml files in xdocs directory. They are nicely formatted
with no more than 80 chars per line.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko