On 26.03.2012 12:49, Mladen Turk wrote:
On 03/25/2012 11:00 PM, Le Huy wrote:
Hi

I am facing problem in using jkstatus to update subworker lb_factor,
it seems that after changing it, the mod_jk balancer does not change
anything

Looking at source code in trunk, I think that there is bug , I
include herewith the 2 changes that I think will fix the problem,

It won't fix the problems.
It'll cause IIS to crash on recycle.

Think that the entire jkstatus needs to get reviewed
cause the current code is unnecessary complex.

I think the OP is also correct with the first patch for fixing the handling of lb_mult. Why do you think reordering like he suggests in his first patch will cause IIS to crash? It should just update some local data first before it gets pushed to shm instead of after pushing. What reason for a crash do you see?

Regards,

Rainer