Hard to argue against it. I've no energy for Taglibs coding. I wish
we'd got a JSTL 1.2 released, but c'est la vie.

All the steps listed sound good except removing the website.
Historically on the Attic side we've kept the websites up with a
notice that the project is dead, rather than going dark on people.

Hen