> From: Rainer Jung [mailto:rainer.j...@kippdata.de]
> Subject: Re: APR/native errors with non-blocking I/O

> Compile and have fun.

Or we could talk about Mark's familiarity with C :-)

> IMHO we don't have that in the code to output text instead of cryptic
> numbers because it isn't really available on all needed platforms. I
> could be wrong though.

The strerror() API is part of the POSIX and C standards, so it should be there
unless you're running on some cut-down embedded platform.  However, it is not
thread-safe, so it might not be appropriate to include it in JNI code.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.