> From: Christopher Schultz [mailto:ch...@christopherschultz.net]
> Subject: Re: Where to put proposals for tcnative?

> PS Here's what I get when trying to build tcnative-trunk:

> $ sh buildconf --with-apr=../../apr-1.4.6/

> checking for JDK os include directory... Cannot find jni_md.h in /usr/
> configure: error: You should retry --with-os-type=SUBDIR

It's an error to ever look for jni_md.h explicitly, since it's existence is
dependent on the JVM vendor.  (This was recently reported on the users' list.)
In Sun/Oracle JDKs, jni_md.h is automatically #included inside jni.h, which is
the only header file the spec requires.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.