As announced yesterday in the proposal thread:

I suggest to switch mod_lua in 2.4 to CTR mode.

Motivation:

mod_lua is still marked experimental because we did not yet expect it to
be complete or the APIs to be stable. So we did expect and wanted to
allow incompatible changes.

Now that a few of us are working on it I expect it would be useful if
backports could be done quicker for some time until we think we have
approached stability.

Although some of you already expressed their opinion in the proposal
thread, i think it is better to start this formal vote thread.

[  ] +1: I support this proposal
[  ]  0: I don't care
[  ] -1: I don't support this proposal, because...

This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.

Regards,

Rainer