On 19/07/2013 07:23, Violeta Georgieva wrote:
> Hi,
>
> While I was playing with collections I decided to change a bit one of our
> tests (o.a.el.stream.TestCollectionOperations.testMaxLambda01()) and
>
> instead of
>
> beans.stream().max((x,y)->x.name.compareTo(y.name))
>
> I made it like this:
>
> comparison = v->(x,y)->v(x).compareTo(v(y))
> beans.stream().max(comparison(x->x.name))

Now that is just getting devious :)

I was pleasantly surprised how little code change was required to get
this to work. That gives me confidence that the overall architecture is
correct and that what we are fixing here are effectively corner cases.

I've added the above as a test case and all the EL tests are passing again.

Next?

Mark

PS The CI builder Tomcat uses appears to be off-line at the moment -
I'll see if I can encourage it back on-line.