Mark,

OK, can you give me a hint why buildbot fails?

When I look at the stdio logs for compile_1 [1], I can see NPEs in the
examples-WsConfigListener that did not happen previously (but they happen also
in trunk). I do also get these NPEs when I debug Tomcat in Eclipse as it seems
the Servlet Context did not have the "javax.websocket.server.ServerContainer"
attribute. I solved this by adding
    new WsContextListener().contextInitialized(sce);
at the beginning of contextInitialized() method in the WsConfigListener.

But I don't know if the failures have something to do with it.
(When I build Tomcat7 locally with WebSocket support and run it, then I do not
get such exceptions.)

Regards,
Konstantin Preißer

[1]