2013/10/15 Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>:
> All,
>
> I went to check-out the tcnative download links (they currently show
> 1.2.27 as the latest instead of 1.2.29) and clicked on the "You may
> download them from [HERE]" link for binaries. The selected mirror was
> "http://www.poolsaboveground.com/apache/"; and I got a web site for ...
> above-ground pools.
>
> I tried other links (just in case maybe they don't mirror tcnative) and
> the links for, say, Tomcat do appear to work.
>
> I'm not sure how all the mirror stuff works, but can we configure
> different mirrors for different downloads? Or maybe there is a
> misconfiguration at the mirror host and they are expecting to be serving
> tcnative as well.

They are listed on this page
http://www.apache.org/mirrors/

and appear to be a proper mirror,
http://www.poolsaboveground.com/apache/tomcat/tomcat-connectors/native/

If you hit their 404 page, they redirect you to the main page of their site,

(In theory, behaviour of a site may depend on a client properties,
such as client location. I just hope that it is not the case here).

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko