it is too long.

If I try to summarize the execution of tests here what the user feel:

1) tomcat starts (ok a bit "long") -> understandable so OK
2) tests are executed (~ fast if you don't abuse of shrinkwrap things) -> OK
3) tomcat shutdown (after tests) -> KO: the server doesn't anything
more (no more requests to process) but is waiting for its executor to
shutdown

This is not blocking at all, I just wanted to report this is not as
nice as before when it was synchronous and that a little config would
help a lot (or maybe another algo).
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/