> Wonder what people's thoughts are about possibly including TomEE releases
> in the Tomcat news feed on occasion?
>
> Having some mention of TomEE on tomcat.apache.org would be nice -- most
> users still do not know it exists.  However, I've never mentioned it as I
> personally couldn't think of a good way to do that that didn't feel
> obtrusive or unnatural.  This might be more palatable and less permanent.
>
> I remember Rémy did this some many years ago for an OpenEJB release once
> and it really helped.  We have a TomEE 1.7.0 release coming out soon we
> could try it with.
>
> Thoughts?

+1 for TomEE specifically, which looks a lot like Tomcat and is from the
ASF.

However, -1 for the others like Geronimo (as proposed by Konstantin) which
are very different from Tomcat. There's little relationship besides some
embedding, while the idea would be to point somewhere for Tomcat users
asking for Tomcat + CDI, JSF, etc.

Rémy