Am 10.02.2015 um 00:18 schrieb Konstantin Kolinko:
Author: rjung
Date: Mon Feb  9 19:52:36 2015
New Revision: 1658557

Log:
Replace access to OpenSSL session internals
by accessor function. Internals are no longer
available for OpenSSL master.

Not compiled or tested, waiting for GUMP.

Modified:
     tomcat/native/trunk/native/src/sslinfo.c

This change is in native trunk, but Gump builds the 1.1.x branch...

In project/tomcat-native.xml of Gump:
   <svn repository="asf" dir="tomcat/native/branches/1.1.x"/>

Thank you Konstantin, also for merging to 1.1. I thought if it is building against OpenSSL master branch it must be our trunk, but well ...

I hope I fixed the next file and there's not much SSL files left, so maybe not too many further iterations needed.

Regards,

Rainer