On 03/09/2015 15:00, ma...@apache.org wrote:
> Author: markt
> Date: Thu Sep  3 14:00:09 2015
> New Revision: 1701027

> Log:
> Experiment with a static cache of C2BConverter objects rather than a per
> request cache that gets cleared every time the request switches to async mode.

My simple performance test with a HelloWorld servlet shows no measurable
performance impact of this change. I was concerned the static cache
would be a bottleneck but it is such a short code path it doesn't seem
to have an impact.

This change should improve performance when switching between non-async
and async request processing as well as reduced GC.

I intend to make similar changes to the InputBuffer on the request side
next.