Hi Jarek!

Really great you're interested in contributing and welcome aboard :)

If you want to submit a small test we can check in for OPENEJB-1358, I'll
commit it and then we can close that JIRA as "Cannot Reproduce" confident that
at least that bug will not show up in the future -- if it ever existed.  If the
user in question was actually doing something else and simply did not put the
right detail in the message (happens sometimes), then he can let us know.

And then you'll have your first contribution!

-David

On Jan 14, 2014, at 6:04 AM, Jarosław Dąbrowski <jaroslaw.dabrow...@comarch.pl>
wrote:

> Hello,
> I use OpenEjb mainly to test my applications and OpenEjb is very useful.
> I would like to help you to improve this framework.
> I read "Contribution Tips" and found task in JIRA (OPENEJB-1358).
> This task is open and unresolved but it is invalid.
> I write test with
>        context.bind("some/component/name", String.class);
>        context.lookup("some/component/name"); // throws NameNotFoundException
> and it works OK.
> What should I do now?
>
> Greetings
> Jarek