What was the command you used to locate the missing headers?

Andy.

On 14/04/2014 07:48, Jean-Louis MONTEIRO wrote:
-1

I'm sorry Andy, not your fault at all. We probably missed them last time,
but we can't leave that again.
I've seen some ASF headers missing
container/openejb-concurrency-utilities-ee/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/concurrencyutilities/ee/factory/ManagedThreadFactoryImplFactory.java
container/openejb-core/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/resource/jdbc/managed/xa/CommonDataSourceAdapter.java
container/openejb-core/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/resource/jdbc/pool/XADataSourceResource.java
server/openejb-hessian/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/server/hessian/HessianRegistryImpl.java
tomee/tomee-common/src/main/java/org/apache/tomee/installer/InstallerTools.java

Would you please fix that both on the 1.6.0.1 branch and trunk please.
A part from that, did not see anything else blocking. So you should be able
to reroll during the day. If you have any issues pushing a new set of
binaries, I can push them by the end of the day. Go with all other steps.

@Thiago, I added JS handlebars to RAT exclusions because right now, you did
not finished yet on the UI part. Would be great if you could start adding
headers on the static and webaccess part or at least check to finer exclude
in the RAT configuration.

JLouis

Hi

Should be a constant in our release tool but tag is tomee-1.6.0.1 anf not
openejb-4.6.0.1
Le 11 avr. 2014 13:34, "Andy Gumbrecht" <agumbre...@tomitribe.com> a