Hi

Trunk built this night so maybe linked to maven version? IIRC trunk uses
3.0.5, I use 3.2.something but dont build tomee-access so maybe something
missed. Can you try use 3.0.5?
Le 27 mai 2014 00:32, "Marius Kruger" <[email protected]> a écrit :

> On 26 May 2014 21:50, Romain Manni-Bucau <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > this code should be dropped otherwise the container start/stop and you
> > can't keep your app up (+ this is not the correct close)
> >
> > I'll fix it now
> >
>
> thanks Romain, your fix seems to work for my case too as far as I can tell.
>
>
> BTW/FYI trunk doesn't build for me now, but I assume these sort of things
> gets picked up by continuous integration:
> [INFO] OpenEJB :: TomEE :: webaccess ..................... FAILURE [  4.209
> s]
> ...
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
> org.codehaus.mojo:codenarc-maven-plugin:0.18-1:codenarc (default) on
> project tomee-webaccess: Execution default of goal
> org.codehaus.mojo:codenarc-maven-plugin:0.18-1:codenarc failed: Unable to
> load the mojo 'codenarc' in the plugin
> 'org.codehaus.mojo:codenarc-maven-plugin:0.18-1' due to an API
> incompatibility:
>
> org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.exception.ComponentLookupException:
> (class: groovy/lang/MetaClassImpl, method: onClassEvent signature:
> (ILjava/lang/Class;)V) Bad type in putfield/putstatic
>
>
> regards
> marius
>

Reply via email to