Hey Alex,

To be honest, I find the protocol section of arquillian the most confusing
for new users to pick up.  Why should they care what the protocol
transferring the test data is using?  I remember at the beginning, AS7 had
a JMX protocol.  This made tons of sense, since it didn't impact the
running application.  No one understood why their tests stopped work
though!  Truth be told, the fact that most people end up relying on
servlet, without even realizing that its the arquillian runtime starting an
HTTP request makes it confusing to understand scope.  Basically, users end
up relying on the servlet protocol to start their HTTP request for them,
instead of starting an HTTP request for their test invocation.

Just curious, is this out on discourse somewhere? I can continue my whine
fest there :-)

John