Hi,

The static code analysis revealed that in all JAXB classes strings are
being compared using == and !=. Obviously TomEE works, so this is not such
a big issue, but I cannot explain to myself why it works :) I know that the
string literals are interned by default, but how do you guarantee that the
various XML parsers will return the interned instances and not different
instances ? Is the performance boost that big to make that hack worth it ?
Are you interested in converting all !=/== to using equals() ?

Kind regards,
Svetlin