Hi,

   We are using tomee drop in war (version 7.0.0-M1) in our tomcat
server(8.0.36) to deploy our web applications which uses EJBs. When we start
the server in -security mode tomee war is getting deployed only if we give the
below mentioned permission. Please confirm whether tomee drop-in war will get
deployed only  if we provide permission java.security.AllPermission.

grant codeBase "file:${catalina.base}/webapps/tomee/-" {
permission java.security.AllPermission;
};

Thanks & Regards,
Magesh M

This e-mail message is being sent solely for use by the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, please contact the sender by phone or reply by e-mail, delete the
original message and destroy all copies. Thank you.